Based in Los Angeles, Ahouraian Law is a full-service law firm specializing in intellectual property, corporate, and entertainment law.
Our goal is to provide exceptional legal counsel with the personalization and attentiveness of a small firm. Focused on developing long-term relationships, we feel highly invested in the matters and people we are hired to represent, and aim to provide legal counsel with your personal interests and goals in mind.
While we may take the time to explain the process to you and empower you with information on the law, we take care of the details so you don't have to.
Ahouraian Law clients have more than just a firm working on their behalf; they have personal advocates who care about the outcome. We are strategic, well-spoken, always prepared, and ready to advise you on any issue that might come up. Whether you need us as day-to-day counsel, or on an as-needed basis, think of us as the friend you call when you are in need.
Read more about our practice areas to see how we are able to help you.
What We Do
- Corporate set up, including agreements between partners.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts.
- Negotiate and draft finance deals with private investors (including Private Placement Memorandum and SEC matters).
- Intellectual Property protection: trademark and copyright registrations; demand letters or suit against infringers.
- Production Legal, including above-the-line and below-the-line deals, work-for-hires, etc.
- Negotiate, review, and draft options, distribution agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Legal clearance of screenplays, manuscripts, motion pictures, etc..
- Review, negotiate, and draft publishing deals.
- Litigation or settlement to enforce any of the above.