Our transactional work often begins at the formation phase, and may include:
- corporate advising and structuring
- establishing the corporate entity
- structuring finance and investment deals
- trademark registration and copyright registration
- acquiring rights to intellectual property, thorough research of chain of title, and
- negotiating and drafting complex corporate deals.
We are experienced and aggressive deal lawyers with a thorough understanding of both the law, and the balance between legal decisions and business decisions. We are known for our creative deal-structuring that not only protects you legally, but also meets your business needs and goals. Skilled negotiators, we stand firm on protecting your interests while at the same time establishing positive relationships with those on the other side of the deal, making future negotiations go smoothly.
In the entertainment arena, our firm is specifically educated and trained in business and legal affairs. Our attorneys obtained post-graduate studies in the field, and are leaders in the community, often asked to provide legal commentaries, speak on panels, and participate in other publications and advisements.
We have worked on a variety of complex commercial deals ranging from the merger of two major record labels to large-scale intellectual property library acquisitions.